What Is There For You:
You will have a chance:
- to find out what roles prevail in you
- to discover how to master the complementary ones
- to FEEL the different roles in you through interactive exercises and practices
- to SEE and FEEL yourself differently
- to use them as resources that can benefit you in everyday situations.
What is included:
- Express your feelings on the canvas and paint the role that prevails in you the most during the session
- Fun and relaxed therapy session with wine and chats about things that trouble you the most with the therapautic coach
- Art materials and art workshop to create one artwork that reflects roles that women play
- Wine, light apero (charcuterie, cheese platter), soft, tea and coffee included
- A small gift to evoke your womanhood every day!
: Art Space Studio – 421 rue de Neudorf, LU-2220 LuxembourgTime
: 18:00 – 21:00About the Workshop:
- Welcome, introductions, wine and a light apero offered
- Egle will provide an explanation about the significance of different roles, and how managing them help us maintain our energy, authenticity and natural flow; also she will share exercises and practices that help you ‘tune-in’ into your different roles;
- Art workshop: creating a fun artwork in pop art style reflecting a role that you choose
- Closing discussion and wine.
Egle Adamonyte is a certified therapeutic coach and mindfulness teacher, member of Mindfulness Association and Lithuanian Trauma Psychology Association, in her practice applying somatic therapy methods, art therapy, meditation, breathing and grounding techniques. She consults and coaches women facing expatriation challenges, going through career and relationships crisis, experiencing self-confidence and body image related matters.
We have a maximum capacity of 10 seats per event. To guarantee your place, we recommend booking your ticket through our website.
Whether you’re a complete beginner or an advanced artist – there’s something for everyone!
All of our paint designs are broken down by level, and come with detailed illustrations on how to paint them. You will also be painting under the watchful guidance of the artist at the event. The entire artistic retreat is designed for your enjoyment – so come try out a new hobby, or improve your existing skills!Cancellation policy:
Inform us at least 24h in advance to move your reservation or get reimbursement. Art Space cannot reimburse your participation after this date.Photographic consent:
We may invite photographer to the event to take photo/video for promotion purposes. If you don’t want to be on photo – please let Art Space staff know. Otherwise, we’ll accept your consent by default to use the photo on our website or social media.