“I can be changed by what happens to me. But I refuse to be reduced by it.” –
When thinking of resilience, oftentimes we relate it to being strong, a toughness to overcome whatever life throws at us. Resilience is not only the ability to cope
with stressors, hardship, or crises, but also to flexibly adapt
to challenging life events and then rebuild your life afterwards.The benefits of resilience:
What Is There For You:
- Ability to stand up in the face of life's crippling challenges and to adapt successfully (not just any way, but successfully!) in the face of adversity,
- Improved achievement at multiple areas of life (work, relationships, improved learning abilities),
- Stronger interpersonal connections (increased involvement in community or family activities),
- Better quality of physical and mental health quality (reduced risk of stress-related illness, reduced anxiety and depression, less high-risk behaviors),
- More happiness and satisfaction with your own life.
· Session by a certified therapeutic coach around topic of resilience,
· Interactive exercises to evaluate your level of resilience, practices and practical strategies as well as take-aways for every day,
· Art materials and art workshop to create one artwork that reflects resilience,
· Coffee, tea, water and light breakfast offered to compliment your experience.Place
: Art Space Studio – 421 rue de Neudorf, LU-2220 LuxembourgTime
: 10:00 – 13:30About Workshop:
- Welcome, introductions, coffee and a light breakfast offered
- Egle will share theory on resilience, we will do also a couple of group exercises
- End of discussions, reflection and questions
- Art workshop : creating a painting of an abstract textured flower
Egle Adamonyte is a certified therapeutic coach and mindfulness teacher, member of Mindfulness Association and Lithuanian Trauma Psychology Association, in her practice applying somatic therapy methods, art therapy, meditation, breathing and grounding techniques. She consults and coaches women facing expatriation challenges, going through career and relationships crisis, experiencing self-confidence and body image related matters.
We have a maximum capacity of 10 seats per event. To guarantee your place, we recommend booking your ticket through our website.
Whether you’re a complete beginner or an advanced artist – there’s something for everyone!
All of our paint designs are broken down by level, and come with detailed illustrations on how to paint them. You will also be painting under the watchful guidance of the artist at the event. The entire artistic retreat is designed for your enjoyment – so come try out a new hobby, or improve your existing skills!Cancellation policy:
Inform us at least 24h in advance to move your reservation or get reimbursement. Art Space cannot reimburse your participation after this date.Photographic consent:
We may invite photographer to the event to take photo/video for promotion purposes. If you don’t want to be on photo – please let Art Space staff know. Otherwise, we’ll accept your consent by default to use the photo on our website or social media.